Saturday, May 24, 2014

My new blog

Hello readers.

The name is Smashchu.  For those who don't know me, I'm a poster over on Smashboard and I enjoy talking about the new Smash. Essentially, I lot of what I talked about was the realm of needless speculation. However, in recent times, Smashboards has become over moderated. Now, even sneezing will get you a warning.  The general gist of the place is you say anything that someone doesn't remotely like, no matter how asinine, you'll get a warning.

I had put a lot of effort and research into some of my post and I enjoyed making things a lot of people liked to read. Of course, I would invest a lot of time into these post and really try to come in with logic and a well supported conclusion.  But the end result was that people would make incoherent responses and, if I called them out on said response, that a warning.  I wanted to keep making content but I wanted some control. I wanted to get away from the thin skinned Smashboard.

So here I am now.  My goal is to bring quality content that people will enjoy.  At the end of the day, this site is for me, but I hope you all will enjoy what I have to say.  For those who know me from Smashboards, most of my larger post will be here.  I also accept responses to my blog post. Just remember that A)I may post what you have to say on this site and B)I wont walk on egg shells.  Of course, I wont give out your e-mail address.  So please come with a good question or response.  I'll gladly read it and may put it up here.
You can contact me at Smashchu2@gmail.com

Hope you all enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment